IDABUS Identity Solution trainings
PERFORMANCE BY DESIGN
In our IDABUS Identity Solution training courses, we place particular emphasis on providing participants with in-depth knowledge of installation and configuration. The focus is not only on the technical implementation, but also on the conception of automated and workflow-supported identity and access management solutions.
In addition, our training courses offer a comprehensive insight into the user interface of the IDABUS Identity Solution. Participants learn how to optimally adapt it to the specific needs of different user groups and requirements. This enables you to use the solution efficiently and purposefully in your company.
Our practice-oriented training courses provide you with the necessary know-how to fully exploit the potential of the IDABUS Identity Solution. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced user, our training courses offer you valuable knowledge and practical skills for successful implementation and use.
Our IDABUS Identity Portal – Customization Foundation (A720) Training is about to be released! We are working hard to bring you a world-class training programme. The course is currently under revision to ensure it meets all requirements.
IDABUS Identity Solution – Foundation Training (A700)
Our IDABUS Identity Solution takes care of the complete lifecycle management of digital identities in your organisation. Data is seamlessly synchronised with all target systems, regardless of whether they are hosted on-premises or in the cloud. Complex processes such as onboarding and offboarding are efficiently automated. In addition, the platform enables the flexible mapping and fast implementation of company-specific authorisation concepts, whether role-based (RBAC) or rule-based.
Our audit and reporting functions support you in the implementation of compliance and audit requirements.
In our four-day IDABUS Identity Solution – Foundation Training, participants receive a comprehensive introduction to IAM basics, the system architecture of the IDABUS Identity Solution as well as the basics of identity management and workflow creation with IDABUS. At the end of the training, participants will have a solid understanding of the system and will be able to independently design processes and workflows in the IDABUS Identity Portal.
The training is offered both as a four-day face-to-face event and as an online course. Please note that our training courses can only be delivered either as a face-to-face course or as an online course.
Invest in the future of your corporate security and efficiency with the IDABUS Identity Solution – a modern Identity and Access Management!
Next training dates
Week 34: Monday 19.08.2024 up to and including Thursday 22.08.2024 IDABUS Identity Solution – Foundation Training (2.949 EUR plus VAT)
Week 49: Monday 02.12.2024 up to and including Thursday 05.12.2024 IDABUS Identity Solution – Foundation Training (2.949 EUR plus VAT)
This training is in German only!
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: CRUD and Search
- Module 03: Lifecycle workflows
- Module 04: Permissions
- Module 05: Approval workflows
- Module 06: Workflow management
- Module 07: RBAC and dataflows
- Module 08: Basic portal configuration
- Module 09: Portal configuration files
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Architecture and the components of the IDABUS Identity Solution.
- Differences between MIM and IDABUS Identity Solution
- Create users and groups
- Create dynamic groups
- Create XPath templates
- Navigating the Events and Object History
- Creating lifecycle management workflows
- Create and configure permission rules
- Create and configure approval workflows
- Analysing the Event Graph and Resume, Preview and Revert Events
- Create and configure Datflow Rules
- Customise custom dashboards
- Independent customisation of customised editing masks and creation wizards
- Customise configuration and localisation files
- Customise custom SearchScopes
- Customise the sidebar
This course is aimed at developers, administrators and project managers to display the IDABUS Identity Solution data with dynamic, modern web components in a browser-independent way, to understand the underlying technologies and to make individual adjustments.
Cooperation and provision obligations:
The participants must fulfil the following obligations:
- Provision of a training computer / notebook with a resolution of at least 1024×768 pixels (recommended 1920×1080 pixels).
The face-to-face event will take place in Erding. The participation fee includes the following services:
- 4 days of training incl. access to virtual training environment (the course starts on Monday at 10:00 a.m. and ends on Thursday at approx. 4:00 p.m.)
- Course materials (English training materials in digital form)
- Catering (lunch, coffee breaks)
Please note the technical requirements for our in-house and online training courses:
- Stable internet connection (min. 4 Mbit)
- Training computer (the training computer should be state of the art) and for online participation additionally with the application Microsoft
- Teams (if Teams is not installed on the computer, participation can take place via the browser Microsoft Edge or Chrome)
- Two screens in total, as training materials are provided digitally
- Headset and camera for online participation
- Online access to training environment (virtual server), should be checked before training begins
- Download training material in advance as per separate mail
- incl. provision of virtual environment (available 1 week after end of training)
- This course is in German only
At the Hotel Linner in Erding you have the possibility to book rooms at Oxford conditions. The cost for an overnight stay incl. breakfast is 82 EUR. Please note that the price is not valid during the Oktoberfest, Erdinger Herbstfest and for the duration of well-known trade fairs at the New Munich Trade Fair Centre.